- Northern Lights WebCam
- Solar Latest Image II
- AO index
- NSIDC Sea Ice Extent
- Arctic Regional Ocean Observing System sea ice extent
- dmi ice cover
- dmi daily mean arctic temperature
- Arctic Sea Ice News & Analysis home → Charctic Interactive Sea Ice Graph
- Layman’s Sunspot Count
- NOAA/SWPC Sunspot Progression
- UAH Globally Averaged Satellite-based Temperature of the Lower Atmosphere
Earthquakes and Volcanoes
- Weather Channel
Wind Map – a personal art project
Lightning Map – “Blitzortung.org” is a lightning detection network for the location of electromagnetic discharges in the atmosphere (lightning discharges) based on the time of arrival (TOA) and time of group arrival (TOGA) method.
Climate sources worth referencing.
- Science Speak – Joanne Nova and David Evan
- Guest post by Lennart Bengtsson: My view on climate research
- How GWPF functions –The Bengtsson affair and the GWPF
- Ric Werme’s Guide to Watts Up With That.
- Climategate 2.0,
- Easterbrook, Don— Global climate change; glacial geology; geomorphology; Quaternary geochronology; environmental geology.
- Bastardy, Joe –
- William Gray — Colorado State University
- On The Hijacking of the American Meteorological Society (AMS) at WUWT
- Climate4You – The purpose is to assist reflective people to form a personal opinion on meteorological and climate matters.
- Global Warming: A Chilling Perspective