A lost Exit78 post, recovered from Internet Archive WayBackMachine; March 2011
We’re heading south a few hours today. We’ve seen a lot in the Yellowstone area, but you just can’t see and do it all in a week. We’ll be back again!
I’ve posted photos from the week on Haw Creek Out ‘n About, except for yesterday, which I’ll do later.
Individual Travel Journal pages:
- September 11th – Yellowstone!
- September 12th – From Madison Junction to West Thumb — Day 2 in Yellowstone
- September 13th – Yellowstone — The Northern Loop
- September 14th – Back to Old Faithful Inn — for dinner
- September 15th – Yellowstone Southern Loop
- September 16th – A little drive into Idaho
We’re heading south a few hours and will be back on line later today.