Our camper is fixed! — with picture from before it was fixed

IMGP4219_edited-1

We finally got around to getting the Bighorn fixed. This is what it looked like after I failed to swing wide and use my mirrors. (click link for what happened to cause this)

Its a good thing we weren’t planning on traveling as the whole thing took longer that I really thought it would – though I did get it in in plenty of time, just in case. It was over 2 1/2 weeks from the time the parts were ordered until we got the trailer back.


A lost Exit78 post, recovered from Internet Archive WayBackMachine; March 2011


camping, recreational vehicles, travel, Uncategorized

Comments on this entry are closed.

%d bloggers like this:

This site uses cookies for various nonintrusive purposes. See our Privacy Policy for how they are used. By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

This notice is a European Union requirement for sites with advertising or sales. The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close