Olbrich Botanical Gardens, Madison, Wisconsin, September 22, 2008, unidentified blossom.
Olbrich Botanical Gardens is located in Madison, Wisconsin. Named for its founder, Michael Olbrich, the gardens are owned and operated jointly by the City of Madison Parks and the non-profit Olbrich Botanical Society. The gardens were officially established in 1952.
Noteworthy additions to the gardens were the Bolz Conservatory in 1991 and a Thai pavilion or sala, a gift to the University of Wisconsin–Madison from the Thai Chapter of the Wisconsin Alumni Association and the government of Thailand through its king, Bhumibol Adulyadej. Opened in 2002, it is one of only four sala outside of Thailand and one of two in the United States (the other is located in Hawaii). – Wikipedia
Olbrick Botanical Gardens:
- Farmer’s Market
- 2007 Travel Journal — Madison, Wisconsin, June 10th
- Rainy Market Day
- Downtown Madison
- A capitol market
- Peppers at the Market
- Fine day at the market
- Color on a rainy day in Madison
- Music at the Farmers’ Market
- Madison, Wisconsin Farmer’s Market – A New Photo Gallery
- A Trip to the Zoo, June 11th–2007 Travel Journal