Over the last few weeks, I’ve been working on new photo galleries, mostly from Colorado and some from as far back as 2004.
I’ll be posting a few images from these galleries over the next several weeks.
Except for photos while we are traveling, most of the images that I post from my photography are randomly selected from my on-line galleries.
I am currently publishing images on alternate days on two blogs, exit78 and Haw Creek Out ‘n About. Except for photos that may have been posted during a trip, photos are only published on a blog one time and the images are not replicated between the two blogs.
We will be traveling again this year and will be visiting new places as well as old favorites – and, of course, I will have a lot more new photos.
- Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park
- Cripple Creek, Old Colorado City, Manitou Springs, etc. – August 22, 24, & 27, 2004
- Dome Rock State Wildlife Area – August 29, 2004
- Florissant Fossil Beds National Monument – August 24, 2004
- Garden of the Gods, Colorado Springs – August 22 & 23, 2004
- Gold Belt Byway – August 29, 2004
- Mueller State Park – August 28, 2004
- Ouray and Vicinity – September 8 & 10, 2009
- Pikes Peak – August 25, 2004
- Royal Gorge – August 23, 2004
- Silverton and Animas Forks area – September 6, 2009
Canton Lake – August 29, 200