World record waterfall decent in a
kayak off Palouse Falls, Washington.
186 ft, 56.7 meters.
- Crimes against butter – people imprison for selling margarine. (U.S. National Archives)
- Stuxnet: Anatomy of a Computer Virus – this is the virus that shutdown the Iranian nuclear fuel enrichment centrifuges.
- Göbekli Tepe – the oldest known stone human-made community and place of worship yet discovered.
- Chihuly – fantastic glass art.
- Tittle – a small distinguishing mark, such as the dot over a lowercase i or j.
- Photopic Sky Survey – Fully interactive map of the night sky composed of 37000 pictures stitched together by one man.
- Do nothing for 2 minutes.
- Crossword Clue Solver
- Portrait of America – Mobile free photo booth in an old VW van traveling cross country, capturing pictures of people.
- Palouse Falls – an upper falls of ~20 feet (6.1m) and a lower falls od ~180 feet (55 m ). (Wikipedia)
- Code Talkers – American Indian heroes of World War II (National Museum of American Indians).
- Butterflies and Moths of North America – collecting and sharing data about Lepidoptera.
- Captured: The Ruins of Detroit – French photographers Yves Marchand and Romain Meffre set out to document the decline of an American city.
- J.K. Rowling Official Site